Taraz PeyRiz (TPR) Civil & Construction is a Civil Servant Pension Fund Affiliated Private Joint Stock company completely owned by the Civil Servants Pension Organization (C.S.P.O.) established in 1996.
In an effort to improve the effectiveness of CSPO owned companies, a Macroeconomic Structure of Pension Fund was introduced and all subsidiary companies have been collected under eight separate industry-specific Holding Firms. TPR is the Holding Company for all of civil and construction companies subsidiaries owned by the Pension Fund.
The company has been established and operated with the aim of Business Development and Investment Management in the Civil and Construction Industry. TPR and its subsidiary companies have the capability and expertise to define, design, build and manage any civil and infrastructure projects by utilizing services from domestic and foreign experienced companies.
Major activities of Taraz PeyRiz (TPR) Civil & Construction Company:
- Participate in monetary and financial markets for the purchase and sale of Shares, Bonds and Tradable tools to gain economic advantage toward holding’s goals at national and international levels.
- Development, management, investment and partnership with other national and international companies to carry out activities for construction, equipment purchase, construction materials and any other commercial activities related to company's purposes.
- Project and Construction Management for Commercial and Luxury Residential Complexes, Hospital and Hotel Development, Road and Bridge Construction, Railing and Pier construction, etc.
- Import and export of various construction products, related machinery and technical knowledge.
- Construct, purchase and rent of factories or stores or any other place for production, distribution, exchange, sale, supply or display of Products and scientific and technical achievements.
- Economic, Technical, Financial, Managerial research and monitoring the implementation of investment projects to achieving company goals.
- Investment and participation in Banks, Financial and Credit Institutions, Leasing Companies, and Multipurpose Funds with the use of Foreign Currency and Rial sources to gain advantage toward holding’s goals at national and international levels